Electrotech provides service and maintenance for Building management systems and conventional Control Systems throughout the UK.
Electrotech employ skilled engineers experienced in all aspects of heating, ventilation and air conditioning controls to undertake faultfinding using diagnostic software tools in order to interrogate the controls system.
Electrotech are an accredited Trend Systems Integrator.
Electrotech are committed to Quality Assurance in accordance with the ISO 9001 Quality Standard.
Electrotech provide a number of support services to suit the individual requirements of the client and/or services installed. Services include: –
- Planned Preventative maintenance – programmed site visits to exercise control routines in co-ordination with other trades
- System Integrity – maintain backup of all data and graphics to ensure latest changes are recorded in the event of failure
- Documentation and Operating Manuals – prepare on site manuals to assist with client maintenance, irrespective of system installed
- Off-line Interrogation – through our modem support system malfunction or system failure may often be rectified without the need of a site visit
- Control Panel Maintenance – frequently neglected switchgear can often be the cause of system failure, thorough wire tightening and inspection of all components
- CAD Drawings – update or preparation of new drawings for lost or modified systems to ensure records are maintained
- Control Strategies – design and development of the software drawings to incorporate changes or replace lost drawings
- Demonstrations – of conventional or BMS control systems and associated plant
- Controls Engineering – whether for new, retrofit or existing control installations in order to provide value added control functions
Witness Testing – independent witness testing/validation of BMS systems installed by others
A control system tuned to the plant to which it is designed to control will enhance the performance of the building resulting in the maximum use of energy economy.